Tobacco seed

Jim Riosa riosa at
Thu May 26 08:41:46 EST 1994

I am looking for a regular source for albino tobacco seeds.  I use them in a variety of genetic outcross labs,
and the current source Western Seed Testing Service, has ceased to provide this material.
I would be looking for an average of 100 g of seed per annum, on a continuing
basis.  Obviously this would be a purchased item (not looking for donations).
If anybody has a source, please let me know.
BTW, the major biological supply companies I have contacted got their seed through the same source I did, so Wards, Carolina etc, are of no help.

PS. reply by e-mail directly please "riosa at"