Any suggestions on chosing a cytokinin antagonist?

Paul E. Ulanch pulanch at bioch.tamu.edu
Tue Nov 22 20:39:21 EST 1994

I will be doing some experiments looking at the effect of cytokinin on
chloroplast development and using a cytokinin inhibitor or antagonist would
make more sense of any data that I would get.  I have read a lot of papers
trying to explain what makes an antagonist do what it does, but there seems to
be a lot of different ones out there to chose from.  I haven't been able to
find a reference stating the best one to use though, does anyone have a
suggestion?

Thanks for any help,
Paul "Goose" Ulanch

Dept. Biochem/Biophys