Tulips in November?

Dr Ian Garthwaite, AgResearch garthwaitei at agresearch.cri.nz
Mon Nov 28 10:38:12 EST 1994

In article <CzxnuE.4Gq at freenet.carleton.ca> bf369 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Paul DiFilippo) writes:
>From: bf369 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Paul DiFilippo)
>Subject: Tulips in November?
>Date: Sun, 27 Nov 1994 15:47:02 GMT

>My tulips which were planted in October have already started to bloom
>perhaps due to the warm fall.  Is this normal and will they continue
>blooming in the spring or must we replant them?
>--
>=============================================================================
>            Paul DiFilippo      bf369
>            Nepean, Ontario
>=============================================================================

I don't see a problem with tulips flowering in November, They do here all the
time in the land down under!!

Enjoy your winter while we head to summer!!
Dr Ian Garthwaite,       **  E-mail:
Toxinology & Food Safety ** GarthwaiteI at AgResearch.CRI.NZ
AgResearch Ruakura,      **                       *************
Private Bag 3123,        ** "If I knew what I was doing,     **
Hamilton, New Zealand.   ** It wouldn't be called research   **
Phone + 64 7 838 5147.   ** If my boss knew what I was doing **
Fax   + 64 7 838 5189.   ** He'd be mad!!"                   **