oligoscreening ?

Joan Rigau Lloveras jrlgmp at cid.csic.es
Thu Oct 6 10:30:15 EST 1994

Dear colleagues,
I am thinking in construct an expression cDNA library of a plant
tissue to do an oligoscreening, in order to isolate protein
factors that interact with the DNA oligo sequence. I think that
the most useful vector in this moment could be the lambda-ZAPII,
but some people say that to do DNA-protein interactions in this
vector there is not enough expression to detect it. They say that
is better de classical lambda-gt11. Anybody could clarify me this
problem?. Anybody was used lambda-ZAPII to do that?. In this
sense, which is better to use, the lambda-UNI-ZAPII or the
lambda-ZAPII Express of Stratagene?. I appreciate all the
suggestions about. Thanks.

|     Dr. Joan Rigau              *                                       |
| Dpt. Genetica Molecular         *       Phone   : +34 3 204 06 00       |
|        CID-CSIC                 *       FAX     : +34 3 204 59 04       |
|   Jordi Girona 18-26            *       Internet: jrlgmp at cid.csic.es    |
|    08034 Barcelona              *                                       |