Request: Greenhouse Info

aaron.henderson.cmwah01 at nt.com aaron.henderson.cmwah01 at nt.com
Thu Oct 6 23:56:46 EST 1994

My SO and myself are planning to build a greenhouse. We have been looking
in the local library and book stores. The amount of avaliable material is
not very substantial. I need references to publications on construction,
usage, and management of a small to medium greenhouse. Please e-mail me
any suggestions you may have.

Thanks,
Aaron and Shanda

Please send mail to  ======>>>>AARON.HENDERSON.CMWAH01 at nt.com<<<<=======

--------
For information about this Usenet posting service, send mail to
remailer at soda.berkeley.edu, with Subject: remailer-info.
Please, don't throw knives.