botany library question

Shoshana Edwards bree at netcom.com
Fri Oct 14 22:15:09 EST 1994

Recently I posted regarding a private botany library we had for sale.  A
very nice gentleman, I believe named Robbins, responded and was most
helpful in posting the notice on his mailing list.  My computer has eaten
my address book, and I am embarassed to find I cannot locate this man's
address.  If he is reading this or if any of you know his email address,
please send it to me.  The list is ready, and I am so embarassed that I
cannot send it to him.

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Regards, Shoshana

Books From Bree - bree at netcom.com

"Man is always marveling at what he has blown apart, never at what the
universe has put together, and this is his limitation."
                                        The Lost Notebooks of Loren Eisley