super wandering jew

Biomancer barosb at alleg.edu
Tue Oct 18 08:35:55 EST 1994

Sean Ebert writes
Here's an odd question about "super-charging" a wandering jew:

..
So, we've got something like this:

                     main plant
    stems                      \         +---- nodes
         \                __---_ _---__  V
          __---_ _----_ _/   ___|___   \_ _----_ _---__
              __|__  __|__   \     /   __|__  __|__
              \   /  \   /    \   /    \   /  \   /
               \_/    \_/      \_/      \_/    \_/

                ^      ^        ^        ^      ^
                |      |    main pot     |      |
                |      |                 |      |
                +------+----sub-pots-----+------+

Pardon the crude ASCII, but it gets the point across.  Of course, this
plant will look like the stupidest living thing that ever existed..
but..
hmm...

Would this actually work?!!

 Sean Ebert : <ug940078 at omega.scs.carleton.ca>
 Computer Science, Carleton University
 Ottawa, Ontario

Well, I've seen it happen with spider plants before, they seemed pretty
happy.  I think it would work (though if you ever wanted to move the
pots you'd have to move the group as a unit and that could be a pain...)

Brandi Baros
barosb at alleg,edu