oligisaccharins

Beauchamp Eloi beauche at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Fri Oct 21 22:25:52 EST 1994

	I would like if anyone could give me information on articles
concerning oligosaccharins that induce the release of antibiotic from the
cell wall under stressfull condition like a one caused by fungy...
	If you have other references on they're relation with growth
promotors like auxins... I would appreciate it also.
	Thank's in advance!
--
	                         |Si un jour on me demande:
        Eloi Beauchamp           |mais que fais-tu ici jeune homme?
	beauche at ere.umontreal.ca |je tacherai de repondre:
	Biologie Vegetal         |je m'enrichie...