Botanical Gardens

Carolyn M Wetzel cmwetzel at iastate.edu
Tue Oct 25 11:37:12 EST 1994

The address for the Des Moines Botanical Center is:  909 East River Dr., Des
Moines, Iowa, 50316 and the phone number is (515) 242-2934.  You may want to
hunt down a publication called (I think I'm remembering this correctly) The
Public Garden, put out by the (again, approximate title) American
Association of Botanical Gardens and Arboreta.  It may give you some ideas
for other botanical gardens to investigate.

Good luck,  Carolyn
Carolyn M. Wetzel			cmwetzel at iastate.edu
Postdoctoral Research Associate		Tel. 515/294-7784
Department of Botany			Bessey Hall
Iowa State University			Ames, Iowa  50011-1020