avocational interest questions

Christopher Weeks c576653 at monad.missouri.edu
Thu Oct 27 15:17:23 EST 1994

Greetings all,

I have a couple of questions here and would appreciate any responses via
mail or posted to this group if you think it is of public interest.

I would like to know if there are any textbooks recommeded by
anyone regarding aquatic/marsh plants, specifically regarding the
cultivation and propogation.

Also is there some common way of obtaining a plant or seed sample for a
given plant?  If I read about some European or African plant and would
like to grow some, but the nurseries here in the US are useless, how
would I go about obtaining some samples short of an oversees plane trip?

Thank you,

Christopher L. Weeks        |If you want a catchy .sig about
University of Missouri      |liberty or my life or my job you
Technology Education        |might try fingering me...it could
c576653 at monad.missouri.edu  |happen.  Or not.