Botanical gardens

Gene Wesley gene.wesley at freddy.supernet.ab.ca
Thu Oct 27 22:37:00 EST 1994

> I would like to write to several Botanical gardens.  Does anyone
> Or, does anyone know where I should go to get such information?
> dbenham at hobbes.nebrwesleyan.edu

I don't know if you wanted Botanical Gardens this far north, but perhaps it
would be a reason you would ...

Our local Botanical Garden is:

Devonian Botanical Garden
Hwy 60
Devon
Alberta, Canada

Phone: (403) 987-3054

PS. It appears a co-incidence that your address contains Wesley, that is my
last name, it must be the name of a University?  Small E-World!

   |         ---  Smile, It's Good Medicine!             |
   |         gene.wesley at freddy.supernet.ab.ca           |
   |         15902-94 Avenue Edmonton, AB., CA T5R 5K8   |
   |         (403)486-5483                               |