Need help Badly..

Gerardo Suner thanatos at oxy.edu
Thu Sep 1 19:32:55 EST 1994

Ok guys.. I really need help badly on this.. I am having a hell of a time
finding out the more general name for the following..
Macrocystis Pyrifera (which I found out to be an algae)
and
Plocamium Violaceum  (which I have no damn idea what it is) I have tried
a lot of research (about 4 hours in the library and found nothing)..  If
any of you could help me a little, or let me know what the things are I
would really appreciate it..
Jerry

PS.  Thanks for any help.. Ohh and if it is ok, can you guys send your
replies through mail?  Thanks.