Are there any Computer Keys for Identifying Plants?

TGray tgray at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 21:07:08 EST 1994

In article <2uaf7r$35e at news.CCIT.Arizona.EDU>,
bear at helium.Gas.UUG.Arizona.EDU (Soaring  Bear) writes:

Hi:  Does anyone know of any computer software to key
out identifying plants?  Any region will do.
thanks
bear

I am attempting to construct a key to identify trees in HyperCard (on the
Macintosh platform).  I'm currently working on Acer.  I have limited
Internet access (messages only, as far as I know).  I will be happy to
share my work with anyone who can help me obtain raw data on tree species,
and I would of course like to know if I am duplicating the efforts of
others.

T. Gray Shaw
tgray at aol.com
gray_shaw at bmug.org  (faster)