phototropism science fair project

K.E. Light Light at cop.uams.edu
Thu Sep 8 15:47:59 EST 1994

My son ahs asked me about the likelihood of success if he were to conduct
a science fair project designed to determine the effects of illicit drugs
on plant phototropism. His preliminary plans are to construct a "light
maze" through which the plant would be required to grow to reach the
light. He then plans on tretaing the plants with selected illicit drugs
and monitoring the outcome.

Anybody who could provide some useful direction please post a message or
e-mail to me.

Please - should this turn out to be a good idea DON'T Steal it from him.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!