Tissue Culture Lab

ct at sfu.ca ct at sfu.ca
Fri Sep 16 17:27:37 EST 1994

        I'm interested in setting up a tissue culture laboratory for the
micropropagation of ornamental plants for a nursery operation.  I was
wondering if anyone out there knows of some good references regarding
equipment, lab layout, suppliers, etc.  Also, any references regarding
micropropagation protocols for deciduous azalea, rhododendron hybrids,
Kalmia latifolia, Yucca filamentosa, Hosta, Paeonies, Polystichum munitum,
Adiantum pedatum, or Blechnum spicant?  Any information, suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Cheryl

ct at sfu.ca