Monkey Flowers

David DeGroote degroote at TIGGER.STCLOUD.MSUS.EDU
Sat Sep 17 22:02:02 EST 1994

In article <17033ED33S86.JSPENCER at utcvm.utc.edu>, Jim     @utcvm.utc.edu writes:

>I'm looking for some Monkey Flower seeds.  I beleive the correct name is
>mimulus hybridus.  None of the local nurseries nor any of the catalogs
>that I receive list it.  Can anyone help?
>Thanks, Jim.
Jim,
I tried you E-mail address and it bounced.  Sorry to take up bandwidth.  There
are a number of mimulus hybrids.  One source of several is Thompson and Morgan,
POB 1308, Jackson. NJ, 08527, phone 1-800-274-7333.  I could probably dig up a
couple of other sources if you would like.  E-mail me at:
Degroote at tigger.stcloud.msus.edu
David DeGroote