african violets & gesneriads maillist

Paul J. Laski Paul_Laski at qms1.life.uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 19 13:07:46 EST 1994

I occasionally try to breed my African Violets but have only successfully
done this twice.  I try to get different colored flowers with certain
crosses.  A mail list would be greatly appreciated if it would contain the
opportunity to improve my technique and possibly find access to different
varieties.  Thanks Paul

In article <35i36j$gg4 at agate.berkeley.edu>, klaw at uclink.berkeley.edu