The plant: Euphorbia Remyl?

Bjoern Thorsbakken 2rs at oslonett.no
Mon Sep 19 00:10:45 EST 1994

Hello!

A music project which I am a part of is named REMYL, taken from
the name of the plant *Euphorbia Remyl*. All we know about this
plant, is that it is now extincted, but I would like to know more
about this plant, an deveb the name *REMYL*.
I have searched for information regarding it through the net
without anything sucess, so I hope someone who reads this
newsgroup knows something about this plant, or at least know
where to continue the search.

Any other relations of the name *REMYL* is also appreciated.

Reagrds
 2rs

Please Email to : 2rs at oslonett.no