Int. conference on PHARMACEUTICAL BIOTECHNOLOGY

Dirk Vandenberghe dvdbergh at allserv.rug.ac.be
Fri Sep 23 10:12:06 EST 1994

                         SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT
***    The 2nd International Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Conference     ***
                        APRIL,  23 - 27  1995
                        GHENT, BELGIUM, EUROPE

Main topics :
     Gene Therapy, Vaccines and Monoclonal Antibodies, Drug Delivery Systems,
     Modification of Plants, Drug Design, Biotechnology in the Treatment of
     Cancer, Pharmacoeconomics, Human Genome Project, ......

INVITED SPEAKERS:

   A. Angiuoli (USA)       H. Galjaard  (NL)     H. Moereels (Belgium)
   G. Bleeker  (USA)       D. Crommelin (NL)     M. Mareel (Belgium)
   D. Brizner  (USA)       W. Gibbons (UK)       M. Soria (Italy)
   T. Blundell (UK)        J. De Muth (USA)      T. Osslund (USA)
   N. Burnette (USA)       L. Hansen  (USA)    J-P. Osselaere (Belgium)
   R. Braeckman (USA)      W. Fiers (Belgium)    H. Robays (Belgium)
   S. Cohen (USA)          I. Hart (UK)          M. Van Montagu (Belgium)
   J. Chamberlain (USA)    D. Heyd (Israel)      K. Seamon (USA)
   R. Dobbelaere (Belgium)Ph. Johnson (USA)      G. Reeder (USA)
   J. Cooke (UK)           S. Huber (USA)        N. Spurr (UK)

    President: Prof. Dr. E. Van den Eeckhout
               University of Ghent FFW
               Harelbekestraat  72                Tel: 32 9 221 99 43
               B-9000         GENT                Fax: 32 9 220 66 88
               BELGIUM, EUROPE

!!! Send your mailing (not E-mail) address to   Dirk.Vandenberghe at rug.ac.be

if you want your name on our mailing list for more information and

registration forms, and let me know if you are interested in :

                                 # poster session / abstract.
                                 # joining the International Association for
                                     Pharmaceutical Biotechnology.
                                 # exhibitor space (industrial forum).
                                 # pre / post - conference tours to
                                     beautiful cities in Europe.

Dirk.Vandenberghe at rug.ac.be
University of Ghent
Laboratory of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology