Medicinal and edible plant instuctor needed

Yes, I'm still here... greg at antizen.ebay.sun.com
Fri Sep 23 18:12:00 EST 1994

I work for a small medical training company in the San Jose
area who wishes to host a 1 or 2 day course in the identification
and preparation of medicinal and edible plants.

We will supply and arrange for all logistics of the course and
can either pay a percentage or agree on a flat fee.

We'd be looking for someone with definitive knowledge in indentification
AND preparation of plants for med or food use and would like to
have demos and hands-on aspects to the course.

Please respond e-mail.

Greg