private library available

Shoshana Edwards bree at netcom.com
Sun Sep 25 09:35:05 EST 1994

Good Day!

Let me start by apologizing to anyone who might think this post
inappropriate.  It is a commercial posting, although we have not!
"spammed" the network.

Books From Bree, a westcoast book dealer, has acquired the private
library of a working professional scientist, who wishes it offered for
sale.  Although approximately 20% of this 800+ item library of botanical
materials might loosely be described as collectible, the bulk appears to
us be material of interest to professional botanists and
horticulturists.  If you would like to receive a copy of the catalogue of
this material when it is completed in approximately one month, please
send us email requesting it.  The file will be lengthy (approx. 800
different items in the collection), so if you would prefer snail to email
please indicate and include your address.

Thank you for your patience in reading this post.

Regards, Shoshana

Books From Bree - bree at netcom.com

"Rat!" he found breath to whisper, shaking.  "Are you afraid?"
"Afraid? murmured the Rat, his eyes shining with unutterable love.
"Afraid!  Of Him? O, never, never! And yet--and yet--O Mole, I am afraid!"
					Wind in the Willows, K. Graham