helping others

john sheau sheau at
Wed Apr 5 15:11:06 EST 1995

This is a project that will help many, many people including yourself
and we want as many of you to join in as possible.  To get maximum
participation, it has been decided that those who help will be paid
for their effort.  In the past I'm sure you've had a chance to help
but for one reason or another you didn't and later you wished you
would have.  Here is another chance, don't let it go by.  Send for
free information through E-mail at sheau at covina,