tropical soda apple

Dave L Robinson robin019 at MAROON.TC.UMN.EDU
Sat Apr 8 11:13:35 EST 1995

Try back issues of the two journals published by the Weed Science Society of
America: *Weed Science* and *Weed Technology*. There have been several
descriptive research articles on this species in the last year, or so,
and as I recall a good cover-photo of it.

Dave Robinson
University of Minnesota