Help with 'Gray' Santolina chamaecyparissus Please

Arlene Gaudet agaudet at MHC.MTHOLYOKE.EDU
Tue Apr 11 07:37:03 EST 1995

Hi Louise,
According to my sources, this plant likes full sun and well-drained soil.
It may not be completely hardy in northern climates, so it should be
mulched in winter.  Also sprigs can be rooted in moist soil.  Hope this
helps.
Arlene Gaudet