BAMBOO ?

Mark Wilson wilson at cais2.cais.com
Sun Apr 16 11:11:22 EST 1995

I would like to have a potted Bambo plant growing tall in my home. What
type is best? Could I grow outdoor Bamboo in the house? Any special
instructions?

I've been told that its quiet possible it will take over wahtever size
pot I plant it in, what to do to control the growth of it? The sun
requirements that it needs?

In other words, anything you can share about growing Bamboo indoors.

thanks, Kathy

Name:      Kathy K. Wilson,
           using the account of Mark A. Wilson
Internet:  wilson at cais.com
--
No longer a novice...                Before you can learn to be free,
but still frustrated!                You need to be free to learn!