Two questions: light and jade plants

Chuck Hodges hodgesc at math.vt.edu
Tue Apr 18 11:05:33 EST 1995

Question 1.) I know that natural light is best for plants.  I would
like to know what type of light benefits plants if natural light is
unavailable.  Are regular light bulbs o.k.?

Question 2.)  I have a jade plant (tree) that I have had for two years.
 It has grown very little.  It looks very healty, just short.  It is
only about 6 inches high and it was about 5 inches high when I bought
it.  I would like to know exactly how to care for it so that it has a
chance to thrive.

Chuck Hodges                   Internet:  hodgesc at math.vt.edu
Mathematics Department
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA  24061-0123

The views I express are my own and not those of Virigina Tech.