Rose bush help

Leohorse leohorse at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 08:45:37 EST 1995

Can someone help me with information about roses?  These roses were
planted 15 to 20 years ago.  They have not been tended for 10 years.  This
weekend I pruned them and cut away tons of dead vines.  Some of the ones
that are still alive are about 10 - 12 feet long.  They have buds growing
on them. I tied them loosely to my fence totrain them and keep them out of
the street.  I do not know what type they are, but I'd like to know if I
have pruned them too late in the season and if I should feed them.  Any
general help on roses would be appreciated.

Please E-mail me with any help.
Jessica