Seeds and Kirlian Photography

Tony M. Scislaw 74352.463 at CompuServe.COM
Sat Apr 22 14:43:28 EST 1995

I am a photographer who has been tasked with using Kirlian
Photographic techniques to help determine if seeds are capable of
germinating.

I am not a biologist, so I don't know if this will actually work
or not, I've just been asked by plant biologists to do this.

I'm not very familiar with Kirlian techniques and there is scant
material out there on the subject. I have been able to come
across a diagram and materials list to build a device.

I would appreciate any help from anyone who has used Kirlian
photography before, especially on seeds.

Thanks,
Tony