Warning : New Web Site about Phytotherapy, DIseases and Medicinal Plants CORRECTION

Philippe Le Roux leroux at vdl2.ca
Mon Apr 24 17:27:10 EST 1995

I made a mistake in my precedent message, the good URL follows. Sorry for the
trouble.

A new Web Site about Phytotherapy and plants was launched this week at :

http://www.plant.com

In this site, I found interesting information about Phytotherapy, a lot of
plants used in medicine and relation between diseases and plants.

There are few links to other Web sites like Botanic Garden of University of
Washington, Vatican's library and Power of Nature, a Plants distributor on the
Net.

Take a look at it if you want more knowledge about what plants to use for each
disease or if you want order plants by Internet.