PhD studentships

Ian Graham gbca59 at udcf.gla.ac.uk
Mon Apr 24 06:16:11 EST 1995

Two BBSRC funded PhD studentships are available to start October 2nd 1995.
Restrictions on eligibility apply to non - UK nationals.

1: A biochemical genetic investigation of lipid mobilisation in Arabidopsis
thaliana.

Further information can be obtained from Ian Graham, Division Biochemistry
and Molecular Biology, I.B.L.S., University Glasgow, Glasgow  G12 8QQ  U.K.
Tel. 0141 330 6442. E-mail:  gbca59 at udcf.gla.ac.uk

2: Gene expression and development in the epidermis: a genetic approach in
Arabidopsis.

Further information can be obtained from Gareth Jenkins, Division Biochemistry
and Molecular Biology, I.B.L.S., University Glasgow, Glasgow  G12 8QQ  U.K.
Tel. 0141 330 5906. E-mail:  gbca34 at udcf.gla.ac.uk

Ian Graham,
Division Biochemistry and Molecular Biology,
I.B.L.S.,
University Glasgow,
Glasgow  G12 8QQ
U.K.