Dr.Kyung-Hwan Han

Hwang Jongpil z942460 at AXP3400.KYUNGPOOK.AC.KR
Thu Apr 27 21:16:00 EST 1995

Dr. Han Kyung-Hwan

Hello,
I am very sorry to send e-mail to you so late.
as you say,
I am attending Department Agriculture,
Kyungpook National University, Daegu.
I am a graduate student in the second year for MS degree and
study on self-incompatibility and transformation of tomato.
my prosser is Dr. Dalung Kim who obtain a degree of doctor in oregon.
it is easy for me to contact Dr. Young-Goo Park and Jinki Jo.

about Dr. Young-Goo Park
yesterday I call his lab and I give your e-mail address to his students.
his students know you.
They don't have e-mail address yet.
They say that they will get e-mail address next week.
and than Dr. Young-Goo Park will contact you.

about Dr. Jinki Jo
He went to the Japan and will come back in summer.
so I said his students about you and give your address to them.
maybe they will contact Dr. Jinki Jo by e-mail.
and than he will contact you from Japan by e-mail.

my english is poor
so I worry about this mail

sincerely

I sent above mail to your e-mail address (hanky at fsl.orst.edu) yesterday
but it was returned
so I try again above address and plant -bio.

Hwang jong pil
University of kyungpook
Department of Agriculture
e-mail: z942460 at axp3400.kyungpook.ac.kr