Spider Lilly

Michael L Roginsky d_micro at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 4 15:54:29 EST 1995

I found one beautiful lilly, that I later identified as the Spider
Lily. It was successfully transplanted and multiplied until recently.
The plants turn yellow and wilt even when watered plentifully. The one
I found was on the bank of a wooded stream, and could never find
another in the wild. I treated the ground with Diazanon, but still have
the wilt/death problem, and am down to two plants from some sixteen
that previously multiplied by bulb separation. Can anyone give me any
suggestions on what to do. The local county agent never saw one.

Thanks,
        Mike Roginsky