ELDC21B at prodigy.com
Sun Aug 6 17:17:18 EST 1995
1. Patches of lawn not growing
2. Very dry soil in these areas
3. Patches slowly turning brown
4. Patches seem to be growing larger
5. Healthy parts of lawn have plenty of moisture
6. VERY noticeable difference in the roots
of healthy lawn as opposed to sick area
* I have sprayed the lawn for insects, but have not yet noticed a
difference. Was told that if it were grubworms, that the grass would pull
up easily. It does NOT pull up easily.
* Could this be a fungus and not an insect problem?
Can someone help me?
ELDC21B at PRODIGY.COM
More information about the Plantbio