Unwanted Cactus

Casey Jones luego at primenet.com
Wed Aug 9 12:08:42 EST 1995

Have several different cacti in my landscape.  They are low water users
and are most appropriate for Arizona useage.  But the darned things spread
like crazy.

I've little cactuseseseses all over the place.

Does anyone know a cactus effective herbicide?

I've tried "Roundup" and the little rascals just look up, say "thank you,
thank you please spray me again".

Clerk at a local nursery suggested mixing a little muriatice acid with the
"Roundup", said her Daddy used that.  Just finished spraying that mixture
on, don't know if it is going to work.

Suggestions anyone???????

Casey Jones
luego at primenet.com