Interest in live indoor plants?

bright at bright at
Tue Aug 15 08:59:53 EST 1995

If you are interested in anything to do with indoor live plants, either wholesale or retail, visit our page
at If you are going to be visiting central or south Florida in the near
future and you need to rent plants for an event. Check us out. Want to start your own business
selling plants in your town. Give us a call.

We are located near Homestead, Florida, which is a major hub or indoor, ornamental plants in the
U.S. We offer low prices, great quality, and unlimited quantity. Drop us an email line at
bright at