African Violets

Barrie Partridge barrie at
Tue Aug 15 03:45:00 EST 1995

 -=> jchernisAfrican wrote to All on 30 Jul 95
16:38:00 <=-

 jc> From: jchernis at (John Cherniss)
 jc> Organization: Information Resources and Technology

 jc> Hi, can anyone tell me where I can get an FAQ on African Violets?  If
 jc> so,  I'd really appreciate it!!!!

 There is an excellent mailing list called Gesneriphiles which has a
 new FAQ designed by Richard Trout.  Send e-mail to:
          listproc at
          message text reads only:  subscribe gesneriphiles
          plus your e-mail address.
  I assume you would know there is no charge for subscribing.

  Tweet tweet

 º              Barrie Partridge - the Pear Tree Twit              º
 º Port Franklin, Victoria, Australia.  e-mail barrie at º
 º    GOONS regd (2303) One-Name Study for Partridge & variants    º
 º  INTERESTS: African Violets; Astronomy; Bird Watching; Cacti;   º
 º    Cooking; Fishing; Genealogy; Hydroponics; Vegetables and     º
 º            "Grumpy Grandpa's" seven grandchildren!!             º

~~~ Blue Wave/RA v2.12