Piers Trehane Piers at
Thu Aug 17 08:13:43 EST 1995

In article <40vl7p$ah2 at>
           howsuj at "STHardman" writes:

> I posted this question about ten days ago and I was unable to check to
> see if anyone posted anything.  I am looking for Viburnum macrocephalum
> macrocephalum.  Can't find it anywhere.  I don't know how long an article
> stays posted.  I would be really grateful to find out about sources for
> this plant.
> Susan
> howsuj at

I did post something Susan, but have lost the copy.  Anyway the upshot
was to look for the name _Viburnum macrocephalum_ `Sterile' which is the
more widely used name for this plant.

Good hunting! - Piers
 Piers Trehane  -  Editor of "INDEX HORTENSIS"
 Hampreston Manor, Wimborne, Dorset BH21 7LX, UK
 piers at