PLANTS/ANTS INFO NEEDED

John M. Brown jbrown01 at mail.coin.missouri.edu
Fri Aug 18 23:11:41 EST 1995

Does anyone have information on the relationship of fire ants and trees?
Recently I was in a pecan orchard and about 81% of the trees had fire ant
mounds.  Will these ants harm the tree?  Will they provide a benfit?

thanks

John M. Brown
A I R    Agricultural Investigation & Research
2811 Lynnwood Dr., Columbia, MO  65203
314-442-6273