Oak Trees - Black Jack or Turkey - Need Info

jclark afn07434 at freenet.ufl.edu
Mon Aug 21 08:49:45 EST 1995

I am looking for information about Black Jack or Turkey Oak trees. I have
several trees which are about 1 to 2 feet in diameter and without any
patterns are dying. Is there something that I can do to save them? I do
not notice any parisites or could you tell me what to look for?
The soil is sandy North Florida area. Any suggestions will be much
appreciated since it would take some time to grow trees this size again
and I would like to keep these.
Thanks
James