*** COPIED FROM: >>>gardeners/general 5158 rwarner(204)22Aug95 23:00m

Piers Trehane Piers at indhort.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 27 04:29:55 EST 1995

In article <DDsD1w.LL8 at cix.compulink.co.uk>
           rwarner at cix.compulink.co.uk "Ray Warner" writes:

> Plant Lists
> Does anyone know of a book which identifies actual dates of introduction
> for
> narcissi, crocus, hyacinth, snowdrop and crocus varieties. If so - do tell
> Regards
> Ray Warner
> GREENSHOOTS

*THE* book you have to have is:

International Checklist for Hyacinths and Miscellaneous Bulbs (1991)
Published by the Royal General Bulbgrowers' Association (KAVB) in Holland
ISBN 90-73350-01-8

Contact: KAVB, PO Box 175, NL-2180 AD Hillegom. The Netherlands

I do not know the price, but whatever it is, I suggest you pay it!

 Piers Trehane  -  Editor of "INDEX HORTENSIS"
 Hampreston Manor, Wimborne, Dorset BH21 7LX, UK
 piers at indhort.demon.co.uk