NEW PUBLICATION: Plant Analysis Manual

Peter S MARKETING at wkap.nl
Wed Aug 30 04:51:29 EST 1995

This is a cross posting to several news groups and mailing lists. Please
accept our apologies if you have read this message before.

                        -o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

This is an announcement of a new publication by Kluwer Academic
Publishers:

                        Plant Analysis Manual

by
I. Walinga, J.J. van der Lee, V.J.G. Houba, W. van Vark, I. Novozamsky
(Wageningen Agricultural University, Dept. of Soil Science and Plant
Nutrition, the Netherlands)

Information on the 'Plant Analysis Manual' and the table of contents can
be obtained from the following sites:

- gopher:  gopher.wkap.nl
- www:  gopher://gopher.wkap.nl:70/00gopher_root1:[looselea]32201032.txt

Information can also be obtained via:

E-mail from North America: kluwer at wkap.com
E-mail from Rest of World: services at wkap.nl