Water Grass/Nut Grass

Barrie Partridge barrie at cloud.apana.org.au
Wed Aug 30 03:02:00 EST 1995

         FROM 1ST OCTOBER 1995 MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS WILL BE
                         barrie at cloud.net.au

   PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF IT TO AVOID BOUNCE-BACKS AFTER THAT DATE.

       Greetings from Port Franklin, friendliest place in Oz!

-=> Quoting shnickle at aol.com to All <=-

 sh> From: shnickle at aol.com (Shnickle)
 sh> Organization: America Online, Inc. (1-800-827-6364)

 sh> Does anything short of round-up or a neutron bomb touch this stuff?

  Try GEESE - as in Goosey, Goosey Gander - they will pull out every
  last little bit if you give them the chance!  As a side benefit,
  they are great watch-dogs - NO!  I am NOT joking.

           Tweet tweet!  Time to go back on my perch now!

~~~ Blue Wave/RA v2.20