Poisonous plants of Pacific NW

Chris Heider heiderc at bcc.orst.edu
Sat Dec 2 14:58:00 EST 1995

Here's a good one that covers a range of plants found in the coastal
region from Oregon to Alaska:

Plants of the Pacific Northwest Coast.  Pojar and MacKinnon. 1994 by BC
Ministry of Forests and Lone Pine Publishing.

It doesn't really cover in detail of what you are looking for, but it
does give ideas of what some poisonous plants are and (sort of) what
they are capable of doing.  A good starting point.

Chris Heider