DNA sequences for plant pathogens

Jean-Manuel Henry ez041797 at bullwinkle.ucdavis.edu
Wed Dec 6 00:02:00 EST 1995

Hi,
    I am looking for small ribosomal subunit rna sequences for some
common plant/ seed pathogens. I am most interested in finding the rRNA
sequence for "WAtermelon Fruit Blotch" (acidovorax avenae subsp.
citrulli).  I have checked all of the major resources on the web (small
subunit databases and embl/ genbank)  with no success. If anyone knows of
any resources, texts, or persons that could help me locate some of these
sequences please email me.  Thank you,

Jean-Manuel Henry

UC Davis
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology