Help me horticulturists! flowering annuals...

Bob Kirk reikirk at ksu.ksu.edu
Tue Dec 12 00:25:07 EST 1995

>...longish post about speeding up maturity of "annuals..."
>    Please email to: torpie at bu.edu

   And let the narcs find my name on your computer?
This _is_ dope we're talking about, right?  Not that I care,
particularly, understand, but if it isn't, then some hint of
the species/cultivar would be helpful since plants are very
idiosyncratic about these things.
   Even if you have managed to flower the stuff under a 4-tube
fixture, I'd be surprised if it would ripen seed there. There's
an article in last week's Wall Street Journal, though, some outfit
in Vancouver BC that will sell you 2-3 exotic seeds for about the
price of another fixture (which I also doubt would be sufficient
for this purpose), and probably get it to you in time for Xmas
as well.
          "Just as I thought, Fat Freddie got ripped off again."
          "What do you mean. That pot must be 300 feet tall."
          "Yeah, but it's _a male plant_!"
             --Gilbert Shelton "Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers" comic book,
                 the Giant Magic Marijuana Seed episode.