anionic peroxidases

Thomas Martin tmartin at oxygene.versailles.inra.fr
Wed Dec 13 09:27:46 EST 1995

hi,
 i am working on a Nicotiana plumbaginifolia mutant with a
closed cotyledon phenotype. First results indicate that an anionic
peroxidase might be involved in this phenotype.To verify our results it
would be very helpful for me to get antibodies against anionic
peroxidases. Is there someone who would supply me with an alliquot of such
an antibody???? It would be also very nice if someone could give me
hints about blockers of either anionic peroxidase transcription or
activity.
Any help is wellcome.
Thanks
my email: