Slugs, drunken ones?

suman bhattacharyya sbhattac at chat.carleton.ca
Fri Dec 15 14:00:28 EST 1995

J.J.Luck (bsu416 at bangor.ac.uk) wrote:
> I don't see why you all want to KILL the little blighters. Whats wrong
> with throwing them into next doors garden(!) Or transport them somewhere
> else.
> Mind out with pellets, they're not very nice when they get inside wild or
> domestic animals.
Nasty slugs eat away at valuable plants and vegetables....I wouldn't want
to transplant them to someone else's garden.

Suman Bhattacharyya
Journalism I                            "to hell with smart-ass quotes!"
Carleton University                        - Suman Bhattacharyya
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada                    (that's right, two y's!)
Email address: sbhattac at chat.carleton.ca