Latin Americans interested in Plant Propagation

BoomanJim boomanjim at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 01:21:18 EST 1995

The International Plant Propagators' Society seeks to establish an 8th
international region of membership in South & Central America.  Are you
interested in joining us?

Members must be willing to share what they know about plant propagation.
The society is open to anyone professionally involved with plant
propagation, e.g. propagators, nursery owners, teachers, researchers,
extension agents, etc.

We just held our first Latin Am. meeting in Guatemala last week.  The next
is scheduled for Buenos Aires the first of Nov 1996.

Please contact me, in English or Spanish,  if you want more information.
BoomanJim at aol.com

Jim Booman
IPPS Latin American Expansion Committee
c/o Booman Floral