Hydroponics

MNOCHOWITZ mnochowitz at aol.com
Fri Dec 22 22:50:15 EST 1995

I'm an 8th grade science teacher working on some hydroponics experiments
with my class.  We are experimenting with mineral deficiencies, mainly
nitrogen,  potassium, and phosphorous. I have formulas to make mixtures
deficient in each of these elements. What I can't find are resource
materials explaining the role each of these play in plant developement in
other than general terms.

                                    Any help would be appreciated.

                                                      MARV