New taxonomic NAMe-files for SKIS

dennis goos dennis_goos at mindlink.bc.ca
Sun Dec 24 20:24:40 EST 1995

I picked this program(Skis56) up off Garbo but I can't get past the menu
screens. I printed up the manual,read it,but still get no where -every choice I
make gives me a menu screen. Can anyone tell me how to use this  or is it best
to remove it from my drive.

Dennis

--
Dennis,Mally,or Jennifer                  <http://mindlink.net/Dennis_Goos/>